This data protection declaration informs you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") within our online offer and the websites, functions and content associated with it, as well as external online presences, such as our social media profiles. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online offer"). With regard to the terminology used, such as.
"personal data" or their "processing", we refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Responsible: Golden Compound GmbH
Golden Compound GmbH
Lange Straße 21
Tel.: +49 4443 97763 0
Lars Jörges (CEO)
Stephan Albers (authorized representative)
HR Amtsgericht Steinfurt, HRB 10588 USt.-ID: DE295654429
You want to request the deletion of your data? No problem, please request the deletion by e-mail to email@example.com
- Description of the groups of persons concerned
Es wird zu folgenden Gruppen zur Erfüllung der Zweckbestimmung aufgeführten personenbezogenen Daten bzw. Datenkategorien erhoben, verarbeitet und genutzt.
Categories of data subjects of processing:
Customer data: in particular contact data, such as telephone, fax and e-mail data, contact history and other data necessary for the fulfillment of the contract.
Prospect data: in particular contact data as well as further data Identification data and click paths
Employee Data: Employees include in particular: Employees, trainees, rehabilitants, persons who are to be regarded as similar to employees due to their economic independence, applicants, persons who have left the company and interns. Contractual data and performance data are processed insofar as this is necessary for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship or, after the establishment of the employment relationship, for its implementation or termination.
Supplier data: Suppliers / service providers / intermediaries / brokers / agencies (in particular contact data, such as telephone, fax and e-mail data, contact and order history, as well as other data necessary for the performance of the contract).
Visitors and users of the online offer.
In the following, we also refer to the persons concerned collectively as "users".
Types of data processed:
- Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses).
- Contact information (e.g., email, phone numbers).
- Content data (e.g., text input, photographs, videos).
- Contract data (e.g., subject matter of the contract, term, customer category).
- Usage data (e.g., web pages visited, links clicked, interest in content, access times).
- Meta/communication data (e.g., device information, IP addresses).
- Processing of special categories of data (Art. 9 1 GDPR):
Es werden grundsätzlich keine besonderen Kategorien von Daten verarbeitet, außer diese werden durch die Nutzer der Verarbeitung zugeführt, z.B. in Onlineformularen eingegeben.
- Purpose of the data collection, processing or use
Insofar as personal data (for example, names or e-mail addresses) is collected on our websites, this is done on a voluntary basis. For marketing and website optimization purposes, we collect navigation information of website visitors. This is data about your computer and your visit to our website, in particular your IP address, referral source, length of your visit and pages you have opened.
Personal data is collected in the course of the following tasks:
- Provision of the online offer, its contents and functions
- Personalized display of website content
- Maintenance of inventory and usage data
- Acquisition of new customers
- Preparation and response to contact requests and communication with users
- Other services for customers
- Provision of contractual services, service and customer care
- Marketing, advertising and market research
- Security measures
Status: October 18, 2022
- Relevant legal bases
- Security measures
- We take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with 32 GDPR, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the varying likelihood and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in order to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk; the measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to the data, as well as access relating to it, input, disclosure, ensuring availability and its separation. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects' rights, deletion of data and response to data compromise. Furthermore, we already take the protection of personal data into account during the development and selection of hardware, software and processes, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings (Article 25 of the GDPR).
- The security measures include in particular the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server or to the servers of our suppliers.
- Cooperation with processors and third parties
- If, in the course of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (processors or third parties), transmit it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this will only be done on the basis of a legal permission (e.g. if a transmission of the data to third parties, such as payment service providers, is required for the performance of the contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO), you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.g. when using agents, web hosts, ).
- If we commission third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a "contract processing agreement", this is done on the basis of Art. 28 DSGVO.
- Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of using third-party services or disclosing or transferring data to third parties, this is only done if it is done to fulfill our (pre-)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, due to a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or allow the processing of data in a third country only if the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. DSGVO are met. I.e. the processing is carried out, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of a level of data protection corresponding to the EU (e.g. for the USA by the
"Privacy Shield") or compliance with officially recognized specific contractual obligations (so-called "standard contractual clauses").
- Rights of the data subjects
- You have the right to request confirmation as to whether data in question is being processed and to information about this data, as well as further information and a copy of the data in accordance with 15 GDPR.
- You have Art. 16 DSGVO the right to request the completion of the data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
- In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to demand that the data in question be deleted without delay or, alternatively, to demand restriction of the processing of the data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to request to receive the data concerning you that you have provided to us in accordance with 20 GDPR and to request its transfer to other data controllers.
- You have the right to request to receive the data concerning you that you have provided to us in accordance with 20 GDPR and to request its transfer to other data controllers.
- Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke given consents according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO with effect for the future.
- Right of objection
You may object to the future processing of data relating to you in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO at any time. The objection can be made in particular against the processing for purposes of direct marketing.
- You may object to the future processing of data relating to you in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO at any time. The objection can be made in particular against the processing for purposes of direct marketing.
Wir setzen temporäre und permanente Cookies, d.h. kleine Dateien, die auf den Geräten der Nutzer gespeichert werden ein (Erklärung des Begriffs und der Funktion, siehe letzter Abschnitt dieser Datenschutzerklärung). Zum Teil dienen die Cookies der Sicherheit oder sind zum Betrieb unseres Onlineangebotes erforderlich (z.B., für die Darstellung der Website) oder um die Nutzerentscheidung bei der Bestätigung des Cookie-Banners zu speichern. Daneben setzen wir oder unsere Technologiepartner Cookies zur Reichweitenmessung und Marketingzwecken ein, worüber die Nutzer im Laufe der Datenschutzerklärung informiert werden.
- Data deletion
- The data processed by us will be deleted or restricted in its processing in accordance with 17 and 18 DSGVO. Unless expressly stated within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for its intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. I.e. the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for reasons of commercial or tax law.
- According to legal requirements, the storage takes place in particular for 6 years according to § 257 para. 1 HGB (commercial books, inventories, opening balances, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting vouchers, ) as well as for 10 years according to § 147 para. 1 AO (books, records, management reports, accounting vouchers, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.).
- When contacting us (via contact form or e-mail), the user's details are processed for the purpose of handling the contact request and its processing Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
- Users' information may be stored in our customer relationship management system and marketing automation platform ("CRM & Marketing System") or similar inquiry organization
- We delete the requests if they are no longer required. We review the necessity every two years. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation).
- Collection of access data and log files
- We collect data on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO, we collect data about each access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
- Log file information is stored for security reasons (e.g. to clarify acts of abuse or fraud) for a maximum of seven days and then deleted. Data whose further storage is necessary for evidentiary purposes is exempt from deletion until the final clarification of the respective incident.
- Online presence in social media
- We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to be able to communicate with the customers, interested parties and users active there and to inform them about our services there. When calling up the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and data processing policies of their respective
- Cookies & Reach Measurement
- Cookies are pieces of information that are transmitted from our web server or third-party web servers to users' web browsers and stored there for later retrieval Cookies may be small files or other types of information storage.
- Wir verwenden „Session-Cookies“, die nur für die Zeitdauer des aktuellen Besuchs auf unserer Onlinepräsenz abgelegt werden (z.B. um die Nutzung unseres Onlineangebotes überhaupt ermöglichen zu können). In einem Session-Cookie wird eine zufällig erzeugte eindeutige Identifikationsnummer abgelegt, eine sogenannte Session-ID. Außerdem enthält ein Cookie die Angabe über seine Herkunft und die Diese Cookies können keine anderen Daten speichern. Session-Cookies werden gelöscht, wenn Sie die Nutzung unseres Onlineangebotes beendet haben und sich z.B. ausloggen oder den Browser schließen.
- If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to enable the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies may lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
- Google Analytics
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https:// privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and the Internet. In doing so, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We use Google Analytics to display the ads placed through within advertising services of Google and its partners, only to those users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited), which we transmit to Google (so-called "Remarketing Audiences", "Google Analytics Audiences"). With the help of Remarketing Audiences, we also want to ensure that our ads correspond to the potential interest of users and do not have a harassing effect.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not merged with other data from Google. Users may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on their browser software; users may also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https:// tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- You can find out more information about Google's use of data, setting and objection options on Google's websites: https:// google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners ("Data Use by Google When You Use Our Partners' Sites or Apps"), https:// policies.google.com/technologies/ads ("Data Use for Advertising Purposes"), https:// adssettings.google.com/authenticated ("Managing Information Google Uses to Display Ads to You").
- Facebook Social Plugins
- We use social plugins ("plugins") of the social network com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd. in Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2. DSGVO) social plugins ("plugins") of the social network com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). The plugins can display interaction elements or content (e.g. videos, graphics or text contributions) and are recognizable by one of the Facebook logos (white "f" on blue tile, the terms "Like", "Like" or a "thumbs up" sign) or are marked with the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". The list and appearance of Facebook social plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
- Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement, thereby providing a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https:// privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
- When a user calls up a function of this online offer that contains such a plugin, his device establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to the user's device and integrated into the online offer by the latter. In the process, usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data. We therefore have no influence on the scope of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore inform users according to our level of knowledge.
- By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page of the online offer. If the user is logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. If users interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the Like button or posting a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your device directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will learn and store his or her IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymized IP address is stored in Germany.
- If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect data about him/her via this online offer and link it to his/her membership data stored with Facebook, he/she must log out of Facebook and delete his/her cookies before using our online offer. Further settings and objections to the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or via the US-American site http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU side http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are platform-independent, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
- Einbindung von Diensten und Inhalten Dritter
- Within our online offer, we use content or service offers of third-party providers on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) to integrate content or services offered by third-party providers, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as "content"). This always requires that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the user, since without the IP address they could not send the content to their browser. The IP address is thus required for the display of this content. We endeavor to use only such content whose respective providers use the IP address only for the delivery of the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as be linked to such information from other sources.
- The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, along with links to their privacy statements, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in part already mentioned here, opt-out options: